Every year we treat dogs for chocolate and raisin poisoning. It's all too easy at this time of the year to find them chomping away at that shiny looking easter egg or to snatch that sneaky hot cross bun from off the counter when your back is turned!
If despite your best efforts you even suspect that your dog has eaten any quantity of chocolate or raisins (accidents happen!) then please call asap to get advice and seek treatment.
We are open 24/7 so there is always someone here to help.
We are fortunate at Manor Vets to have an amazing team of committed, talented and enthusuastic staff.