Posted: 1st January, 2013
Closing Date: 30th June, 2014
Just £79 kitten starter Package, Save up to £50 off the price of items purchased separately...
We have designed our kitten starter packs to give your new addition to your family the best possible start in life...
An unbeatable Kitten package includes all of the following:
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. *Vaccinations include flu, enteritis and feline leukaemia
Terms and Conditions
£79 Puppy/Kitten Packages
1. No cash alternatives are available.
2. No alternatives for worming treatment (Drontal) or flea treatment (Advocate), food (Hills VetEssentials) or insurance (Pet Plan) will be offered.
3. Advocate (flea treatment) will only be administered during vet or nurse consultations, we are unable to dispense them.
4. We accept no responsibility for the cost of illness or injury if the four weeks free insurance cover note is declined.
5. No refund will be given for any items listed as part of package that are not taken.
6. The second vaccination and follow up appointments will all be with a Qualified Veterinary Nurse (if your puppy or kitten is ill and needs to see a vet instead this will incur a consultation fee).
7. Any appointments with the vet for unrelated treatment will incur standard charges.
8. The third advocate treatment must be given within 6 weeks of the second or will be forfeited.
9. Maximum age to start package is six months in puppies and kittens.
10. Maximum age to have pet neutered using the discount is one year.
11. We do not accept any liability for any accident or injury caused by the toy provided.
12. To attend puppy parties the puppy must be under 12 weeks old at the first party; please refer to the information leaflet enclosed in your welcome pack.
13. Any medications or preventative treatments given or requested at follow up appointments (with vet or nurse) will incur additional cost (e.g. worming).
We are fortunate at Manor Vets to have an amazing team of committed, talented and enthusiastic staff.