Kitten Starter Package
Posted: 1st January 2018
End Date: 31st December 2018
Just £55 Kitten Starter Package
Our kitten package includes all of the following:
- Welcome pack
- First and second vaccinations*
- 4 weeks free insurance from Pet Plan
- Full health examination by the vet
- 20% off a microchip
- Multi wormer
- 1 flea, roundworm and ear mite treatment with Advocate
- Free weight check with a nurse
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. * Vaccinations include flu, enteritis and feline leukaemia.
Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternatives are available.
- No alternatives for worming treatment (Drontal) or flea treatment (Advocate) or insurance (Pet Plan) will be offered.
- Advocate (flea treatment) will only be administered during a vet or nurse consultation, we are unable to dispense them.
- We accept no responsibility for the cost of illness or injury if the four weeks free insurance cover note is declined.
- No refund will be given for any items listed as part of package that are not taken.
- The second vaccination and follow up appointments will all be with a Qualified Veterinary Nurse (if your puppy or kitten is ill and needs to see a vet instead this will incur a consultation fee).
- Any appointments with the vet for unrelated treatment will incur standard charges.
- Maximum age to start package is six months in puppies and kittens.
- Any medications or preventative treatments given or requested at follow up appointments (with vet or nurse) will incur additional cost (e.g. worming)
Manor Vets 24 Hour
115 Kent Road
Tel: 0121 422 5411
Fax: 0121 422 6511
Vets & nurses on premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year Tel: 0121 422 5411
At Manor Vets we are different to most veterinary practices because we have experienced vets and nurses on the premises around the clock every day of the year.
This enables us to deal with surgical and medical emergencies that arise during the night, as well as continued monitoring and care of hospitalised and critically ill patients.