Our puppy package includes all of the following:
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Vaccinations do not include Kennel Cough
1. No cash alternatives are available.
2. No alternatives for worming treatment (Drontal) or flea treatment (Advocate) or insurance (Pet Plan) will be offered.
3. Advocate (flea treatment) will only be administered during a vet or nurse consultation, we are unable to dispense them.
4. We accept no responsibility for the cost of illness or injury if the four weeks free insurance cover note is declined.
5. No refund will be given for any items listed as part of package that are not taken.
6. The second vaccination and follow up appointments will all be with a Qualified Veterinary Nurse (if your puppy or kitten is ill and needs to see a vet instead this will incur a consultation fee).
7. Any appointments with the vet for unrelated treatment will incur standard charges.
8. Maximum age to start package is six months in puppies and kittens.
9. To attend puppy parties the puppy must be under 12 weeks old at the first party; please refer to the information leaflet enclosed in your welcome pack.
10. Any medications or preventative treatments given or requested at follow up appointments (with vet or nurse) will incur additional cost (e.g. worming)
We are fortunate at Manor Vets to have an amazing team of committed, talented and enthusuastic staff.