Antifreeze Poisoning!

Posted: 9th January 2019

Please be aware of antifreeze poisoning! Dogs and cats love the taste of antifreeze but it is highly toxic to them.

  • Vomiting,
  • Seizures,
  • Depression,
  • Struggling to breathe,
  •  Lack of coordination

These are all signs of antifreeze poisoning. If you are worried about your pet, contact your vet right away.

When de-icing your car, make sure your pets are nowhere around and if you spill any, be sure to clean it up immediately.

Antifreeze Poisoning!

Find us

Manor Vets 24 Hour
115 Kent Road
West Midlands
B62 8PB

Tel: 0121 422 5411

Fax: 0121 422 6511


24-Hour Emergency

Vets & nurses on premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year Tel: 0121 422 5411

At Manor Vets we are different to most veterinary practices because we have experienced vets and nurses on the premises around the clock every day of the year.

This enables us to deal with surgical and medical emergencies that arise during the night, as well as continued monitoring and care of hospitalised and critically ill patients.

Caring for...

Copyright © Manorvets 2021, All Rights Reserved

GDPR | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Cookie Policy | | |

Company registered name: Independent Vetcare Ltd.

Registered Number 07746795. Registered address: The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities under reference number: FRN738010