Narcissus Poisoning

Posted: 1st April 2019

Daffodils are toxic to both cats and dogs. The whole plant is toxic, especially the bulbs!

Symptoms include:

  • Vomiting & diarrhoea
  • Lethargy Excessive drooling
  • Low blood pressure
  • Seizures
  • Breathing problems
  • Abdominal pain

Always seek immediate vet attention
if your dog or cat has eaten any part of the daffodil!

Find us

Manor Vets 24 Hour
115 Kent Road
Halesowen
West Midlands
B62 8PB

Tel: 0121 422 5411

Fax: 0121 422 6511

Email: halesowen@manorvets.com

24-Hour Emergency

Vets & nurses on premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year Tel: 0121 422 5411

At Manor Vets we are different to most veterinary practices because we have experienced vets and nurses on the premises around the clock every day of the year.

This enables us to deal with surgical and medical emergencies that arise during the night, as well as continued monitoring and care of hospitalised and critically ill patients.

 

 

 

Narcissus Poisoning