Senior Client Discount
Posted: 1st January 2018
End Date: 31st December 2018
Manor Vets are now pleased to offer Senior Client Discounts to those in receipt of a state pension!
We will be running a special Vet clinic between 1 – 4pm on Thursdays at Cradley Heath during which time our Senior Clients can benefit from:
- 15% discount on Consultation fees
- 15% discount on Vaccinations
- 15% discount on flea and worming treatment purchased and collected during these hours.
- Reduced cost nail clipping for dogs, cats and rabbits
All you need to do is to show original proof of your entitlement to a pension or a free (age related) bus pass to Reception at the time of your first appointment and you will be eligible for the scheme.
Please call 01384 564 868 to book an appointment or for more information!
T’s and C’s:
- Manor Vets LTD reserve the right to ask for further proof of age/identity at any time if there is reasonable doubt that the person presenting a Pet for treatment is the registered owner/keeper or is in receipt of a state pension. We also reserve the right to ask for proof of ownership/registered keeper at any time if we have reasonable doubt as to whether the animal presented belongs to the person entitled to discount.
- Manor Vets LTD reserve the right to modify/change the offers stated at any time without prior warning.
- Discounts will be offered on full price vaccinations (including 1st, 2nd, Booster, Kennel Cough (inc Booster and Kennel Cough combined), BB, Myxomatosis and VHD vaccinations) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/charity voucher/scheme (including Amnesty restarts).
- Discounts on Consultations are off full price, subsequent consultation fees and bandage consultation fees. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/charity voucher/insurance claim/scheme.
- Discounts will not be offered on Home Visits.
- Discounts will be offered on flea and worming treatments purchased and collected during the stated hours.
- There will strictly be no discounts offered outside of the stated hours. Should your appointment be booked and attended within the stated hours but the Vet runs behind, you will still be entitled to the discounts.
- Any appointments booked for a Consulting Nurse (should there be a clinic on between these times) will also be eligible for any of the advertised discounts where appropriate.