HAPPY NATIONAL “Spoil Your Dog Day”!
It’s time to spoil your dog today Wishing you a cuddly fur-filled day!
5 ways dogs improve our lives – how have your fur babies improved your lives?
- They get us exercising - Studies show that owning a dog makes you more likely to be active outdoors
- They help us in times of crisis - One of the ways that service dogs are especially helpful in times of crisis is that they’re seen as more trustworthy than people
- They need us - Dogs and humans have evolved alongside one another, so it’s easy to develop a mutually beneficial relationship
- They connect us to our community - They bring us social support, and provide an easy way to connect with others around us.
- They help us - Being surrounded by a loving animal releases oxytocin, which promotes feelings of well-being Just a few of the reasons why we love them so much!