Halesowen 0121 422 5411
Edgbaston 0121 429 2829
Northfield 0121 475 4828
Cradley Heath 01384 564868
Harborne 0121 426 4343
Shirley 0121 745 6161


Many plants are also poisonous to dogs, so please take extra care with bunches of cut flowers and houseplants in your home, and when planning your garden planting.

Tulips are less likely to be dotted all over your lawn, like Buttercups & Daffodils, but do take care if you’re planning to plant tulips in the garden. The most poisonous part of a tulip is the bulb, so your dog can become ill if they’re digging up your prized flowers while they’re still underground.

Symptoms of tulip poisoning include:

  • Nausea
  • Drooling
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhoea
  • Increased heart rate
  • Abnormal breathing

What to do if your pet displays any symptoms, or if they ingest a poisonous plant

If your pet displays any symptoms, or if you know they’ve eaten something they shouldn’t, you should contact us right away.

t: 0121 422 5411

We are open seven days a week 24/7

Find us

Manor Vets 24 Hour
115 Kent Road
West Midlands
B62 8PB

e: halesowen@manorvets.com