Bonfire nights & Home Firework displays…
Not funny for a bunny!
- Don’t forget your small furries!
- If possible, bring hutches indoors
- Bring outdoor rabbits inside to an unheated room, if this is not possible, cover hutches and enclosures with thick blankets or duvets to reduce noise transmission and reduce flashes.
- Rabbits should have a companion for comfort and stress relief.
- Provide lots of cosy and safe hiding places with extra bedding.
We can help...
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for information and expert advice...
Manor Vets 24 Hour
115 Kent Road
t: 0121 422 5411