Toxic to our pets... Mistletoe

Posted: 21st December 2019

Keep the Holiday Happy…

Toxicity to pets

Mistletoe is poisonous to dogs and cats

Be on the safe side and keep mistletoe out of reach of dogs and cats during the festive season.

If you suspect your pet has ingested mistletoe, please contact us.

Please remember should you need us...

24-Hour Emergency Service
24hr CARE t: 0121 422 5411

At Manor Vets we are different to most veterinary practices because we have experienced vets and nurses on the premises around the clock every day of the year.

Toxic to our pets... Mistletoe

Copyright © Manorvets 2020, All Rights Reserved

GDPR | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Cookie Policy

halesowen@manorvets.com | edgbaston@manorvets.com | northfield@manorvets.com | cradley@manorvets.com

Company registered name: Independent Vetcare Ltd.

Registered Number 07746795. Registered address: The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities under reference number: FRN738010